In New York, you’re always looking for a job, apartment or a boyfriend. – Carrie Bradshaw
Did you kick off 2020 wishing you could Marie Kondo your life, and your wardrobe? While I can’t help you find a new job, a new boyfriend or a new apartment, I can help you clean out your closet!
As I’ve previously mentioned, LePrix has hundreds of ways to help you sell your closet AND make money—as in over 600 of them! So, whether you live in NYC, LA, Charleston, Baltimore or even Paris, we’re your closet—and your bank account’s best friend thanks to our partnerships with hundreds of luxe designer consignment shops that boast brands like Gucci, Chanel and Hermès.
Looking for Louis Vuitton consignment items? You want it—we’ve got it! Neverfull handbags, Louis Vuitton belts, the Speedy, wallets, and clothing—all in brand new, pre-loved or vintage condition—for much less than retail price. Hoping to unload some Louboutin stilettos, Gucci belts or Cartier jewelry? Give it to us! Either drop it off at a local boutique that’s convenient to you or join the craze of luxury consignment online—we’ve got the platform and the skills—you just need to deliver the goods.
Shop in Your Favorite city Without Leaving the Couch!
- Everyone knows New York City is the heart and soul of fashion in the USA and we've got lots of luxury consignment NYC-style just waiting to be discovered by you. Check out this blog post for details!
- You've heard about Miami's beaches, but did you know it's also a mecca for designer resale? Click on this blog to turn up the heat on the Miami designer resale industry and our partnerships!
- I know fashion isn't one of DC's strong points, but since the metro area does has some of the country's richest counties, that means...Chanel, Gucci, Dior and Cartier! Click here to learn about our Washington, DC-area luxury consignment boutiques.
- Los Angeles is home to celebrities, models and beyond perfect weather! While LA's brightly-hued, West Coast style is a sharp contrast to NYC's black on black wardrobe, they've also got lots of high-profile people who can only be photographed in something ONCE. That means the item then comes to LePrix via one of our designer resale shops. Read all about them here.
- When you think of Chicago, wind and the brutal cold come to mind, but you don't need to dress like an Eskimo every day of the year—and we've got proof. Take a virtual tour of our hottest luxury resale partnerships (including the much-loved Luxury Garage Sale) in the windy city!
Consign with LePrix—it’s easy!
We also know you’ve got great style (duh) and that’s why we’d be beyond thrilled if you’d share your closet with us! Whether you’re looking for white glove service or you’re more of a DIYer, we’re here to help you make money! If you’d like to give your fabulous designer items a new home, there are two easy ways to consign with LePrix:
- Try a local boutique! With over 600 boutique partners on our platform, you might have one located right up the street. To find out about consigning your items with a boutique near you, click here!
- Nothing local yet? Sorry. How about mailing us your items? Try our White Glove Consignment Service, in partnership with Luxury Garage Sale. Simply fill out this form to receive your free consignment kit and someone from LGS will reach out to you once they’ve reviewed your request.